Nancy Lucas is an entrepreneurial mother of 4 and struggled with anger issues raising her first born children. Allowing stress and anger to take over those relationships, she lost precious memories and caused unnecessary strife within her family. Through training, Nancy learned to re-direct those feelings and today works with other mothers struggling with these same issues.
Using a technique known as Conscious Discipline by Dr. Becky Bailey, Nancy helped herself regain valuable time with her children and explains some of the concepts on this program. Hear her story of struggle and triumph in this episode!
Her business career has included many successes too outlined below:
● Met $25,000 crowd funding goal by cold calling 200 companies in 3 weeks
● Successfully launched new products in unknown territories
● Doubled printing business sales in three years
● Increased non-profit membership 30%
● Helped win 5 political campaigns as marketing strategist
● Spoken around the globe, 500+ audiences
● Gifted relater, communicator and visionary
● US Coast Guard honorable service
● Certified Outcome-Driven Trainer